WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Saturday, March 27, 2010

ENJOYING SATURDAY! (EARTH HOUR)

HEY YO GUYS!!!
HAHAHAH
today is saturday!!!
i love saturday. .
best day of the week. .
today i went to megamall again!
to watch djuwita's promotion show. .
even though only a few performances are interesting, but it was fun.  .
hanging out, having fun!!!
hahahah
too bad, my classmates' band was the last to perform. . .
they were the best performance!!!
im not saying this because they are my friends, but because it is the fact!!!
that asidah was damn stupid for putting them as the last. . .
most of the audiences were gone already. .
sigh. . .
they should had seen their performances!!!
CURSE YOU ASIDAH!!!

heheh
btw, i got mad at "that person" just now. . .
sigh...
but she explained it, and it was a misunderstanding. . .
sigh
dont know if it is true or not
but i trusted her. . .
hehehe
like my motto : "CONFLICTS HAPPEN BECAUSE PEOPLE DONT TRY TO UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER. . . SO ALWAYS TRY TO UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER"
HEHEHEH
dont just look at a problem from one corner/side. .
look at it from different side, to avoid conflicts.
eheheheh
kinda regret that i got mad at "that person"
hehehe
watever...
hehe
GOODNIGHT!!
SWEET DREAMS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment