WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Monday, March 29, 2010

Hey yo guys!
Hahaha
I didnt post yesterday,
So im gonna tell u guys bout yesterday first. .
Hahaha
Yesterday at around 12,
Me n my family,
Went to black canyon coffee. .
That cafe is a really nice cafe. .
I love it,
U guys must go there!
The design,the food,drinks, i love everything bout it!
Hahaha
We went for a walk around mm,
And then we ate again at excelso,
Hehe
After that,
We went to bcs and nh. . .
Shopping and eating!
It was fun
Haha

Today is school day!
Hehehe
Since the grade 9 students were having their tests,
Grade 10-12 students must moved to another class. .
Hehehe
Grade 7 n 8 students are on holiday!
So the school is so quiet. . .
It felt like the school is ours. .
LOL!
Well. . .
Im a little sich,
Im gonna rest. .
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment