WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Sunday, March 21, 2010

SUNDAY!!! HANGOUT. . . . . .

HEY YO!!!
hahahah
im back AGAIN
hahahaha

i did a lot of thinking today. . .
i think i might survive the "MONTH OF TRANQUILITY"
HAHAHAHAH

hmmm . . . ..  bout that person keeping a distance with me and didnt want to sms me, maybe i did some mistake too. . .
maybe i was too "glued" to that person, so "that person" felt the loss of freedom and cant breathe. .
that is why i gave her sometime, and stop sms her for a month. . .
next month, i swear i wont be like that anymore. . .
ehhehehe

i always try to understand others at every problem, dont just look at things from one corner
heheheheh
i am kinda wise. . .
ahhahaha

that is all for today!!!
goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment