WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Sunday, April 04, 2010

into the mid tests

hey yo guys!!!
an afternoon post!!!
hehehehe
nothing to do
so i posted this!!!

heheheeh
tomorrow is the mid semester tests!!
though we wiil be going home at 2 pm,
but having so many tests are a bother..
sigh. . .

but i will study hard!!!
and get a good score for the tests!!!
tomorrow, we are having math and religion tests. . . .
hehehe
im going to study later. . .
play now and study later
ahhahahaa

this year's mid semester test will be a lot different than last year's. . .
sigh. . .
gonna tell you guys bout it next time. . .
cause im not sure
ahhahahah

btw, i love today's weather. . .
it was so cooling.
not hot at all. . .
this kind of weather is the kind of weather that would make me relax and forget bout all of my worries and problem.
listening to songs while on my bed. . .
it felt great.
heheheeheh

watever. . . .
hahahaha
that is all. . .
good bye!!!
good luck with the tests!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment