WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Friday, April 30, 2010

movie on friday

hellooooooooooo!
heheeheh
today was quite relaxing at school..
not much work
hahaahha
im the lazy sort of guy. ahhahhaha
today, we played soccer during the p.e class again.
and the loser must carry the winner on their back.
we lost again, but we ran away. ahhahaha
we didnt want to carry them
wkwkkwkw
running was the best way
ehhehe

i just came back from bcs.
i went there to watch "ip man 2" with mom,dad n sis.
it was a good movie. it taught me a lot of things.
ehehehhehe
u guys should watch it too...
im gonna find the dvd for the 1st ip man.
i bet it must be good too. hehehehe
that is all. good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment