WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Thursday, April 22, 2010

thursday! 2 days till the "match day"

yo everybody!
heheheh
today is the last day of our training, tomorrow we will gonna rest, cause saturday will be the match day.
still thinks that our performance are not good enough.
not too "cooperative" (kompak).
hais... not much passing, they shoot too much, eventhough there is a lot of time left in the shot clock.
okay, gonna do my best for saturday.
gonna win! 1.5 million wait for me!
hahahahaha
today's training is not that tiring you know.
yesterday's was more tiring and intense.
ahhahahaha
watever! im gonna do my best and win the saturday's match.
that is all! good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment