WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Sunday, July 11, 2010

awkward

hellooooo!!!
today, i went to nagoya hill with andi..
we were invited to our friend's b'day party, a girl called rinni..
she is a global's student.
well actually only andi was invited, but since no friends of andi were invited, so he asked me to came along, because i know rinni. heheheh... he told rinni that i will accompany him.
hehehe..
we went to nh at around 11 am, we ate at bfc, then we went to buy present for rinni.
we bought a spongebob doll and a key chain for her..
after that, we went to julia jewelery, andi gave elvina a present for her b'day.(eventhough it's kinda late)
we went for a walk around nh, and then we spent some time at 21.
we sat near the 1st studio and chatted for about an hour or more.
we talked bout a lot of things, bout the past and everything else. hehehe
rinni was going to treat us for a movie, we watched eclipse, again.
we went inside the studio at around 2.40 pm, it was so awkward!!!
we only knew rinni, we didnt recognize any of her friends!
eventhough we knew rinni, but we weren't really close anyway.
so it was kinda awkward. ckckckkc...
when we talked to rinni, it felt kinda "malu malu".
ahahhaha..
especially andi, he was invited, yet he was the one that was really shy.
hahahah....
well, a friend of rinni was kinda pretty. ehehhe..
not bad lar..
hahahah...

after watching the movie, we separated, me and andi went to "martabak har" to eat.
then i called my mum, and we're home.

tomorrow will be my 1st day in my new school. . .
hope everything go smoothly. hehehe..
i've never moved to another school in my life, i spent my school life in djuwita until now.
heheheh..

wish me luck guys!!

eventhough i am going to school tomorrow, but i wont miss world cup's final!
go netherland! kick those spanist!
hahaha

goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment