WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Saturday, July 24, 2010

a day out cure illness.

hey yo guys!!!
heheheh. . .
i think among all my friend, i update my blog the most often...
heheeheh. . .
that jessy complaint bout me "badtype" her on my last post....
hahahaha. .
that stupid jessy...
wkwkwkkw. . . .

ok,
the title of my post today today is "a day out cure illness".
ehheheh. .
here's the story...
yesterday i was feeling unwell...
headache, and stomachache. . .
last night, i celebrated my chinese b'day with my fam, but because i was feeling unwell,so i ate not much...
we planned to watch the movie "sorcerer's apprentice", but because i was sick, i worried whether i can make it or not.... this morning, when i woke up, i was still feeling a lil sick, but i forced myself to go for the movie..
heheehhe. . .
after a day out, i got well! im completely fine now...
heheheh. . .
today, lia was celebrating her b'day with her friends in nh, she treated her friends for a movie...
she invited me too, but i was already with my friends, and i've bought my ticket, so i paid for myself.
heheheh. . .
we both watched the movie "sorcerer's apprentice", it was a "not bad" movie.
heheheh. .
after the movie, agung and the others went home, so i strolled around nh and bought a present for lia...
it was such a coincidence! i actually bought the present from irin's shop!
i bought a present for lia from her friend's shop. . .
kinda weird...
hehehehe. . .


now, bout my new school.. .
well, i've adapted quite well...
hehheh...
yesterday, we went to the speech lab...
that lab was great! i love it!
the projector was good, and there were 30 sits where there were headphones and microphone. . .
so we listen to what the teacher said through the headphones, and we also listen to toefl and things like that..
(kinda like dj's listening, but just much more classy)
if we want to ask question to the teacher, we must press the bell, and then the teacher will know who pressed the bell, and then we ask the teacher through the microphone on the headphone...
C-O-O-L.......
HU is kinda good. . . i was kinda surprised bout this..
ehhehehe. .
ms asidah and ms djuwita should take care, cause i believe that one day, HU will defeat djuwita. .
hais... cant believe that the school i stayed for 14 years can be so pathetic..
ckkckckc. .
i kinda like HU more and more now, but i really dont like the HOMEWORKS!!!
so many homework! damn! i hate homeworks! especially those kind of homeworks that we must search on the net! the teacher doesnt even give us much time to prepare! damn!!!
i will have less hair as long as im in HU..
ckckckc

that is all...
goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment