WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

late post. this is bout last weekend.

welcome!!!
ahahhaha.....
im actually going to post bout my acitvity 5 days ago.......
ckckckck...
ehhehe..

last saturday :

last saturday, 2 of my friends celebrated their b'day..
it was no other than tandrian n bobby!!!
they share the same b'day!
SO SWEEEEEEEET!!!
WKWKKWKWK

bobby treated us to watch avatar : the last airbender that afternoon...
i had been waiting for that movie! cause i love watching avatar!!!
ahahaha...
it was quite good!!! hihihihi...
after that, we shopped for tandrian's b'day present...
we bought a skirt, a girly accesories and a doll....
we wanted her to wear skirt!!!
cause she's so..... man!!
ahhhaha
she invited us to her home for dinner.
here are some pics :

when we were buying present. we bought the grey one..
agung n viryco

the new COUPLEEEEEEE!!!!
YAHOOOOO!!!
AHAHAHAH

ildivo

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

this is tandrian's cake

jum : open up my dear!
tan : aaaaaaah! it's delicious, when u feed me! my dear.

huh? they are back again?
ahahha
so sweet
kwkwwkkw

ehemm.......


and for the main part,


the champion!


the best of all...



dont forget too rate!




down...







down.....










here is the champion! the best of all !



she is.......  he is.......
hmmmmmmmm.......
he/she was the b'day boy/girl!!!
so cuttteeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
wkwkwkwk


we forced her to wear that
eheheh...
she was so weird, not like girl, and not like boy
ckckckc

hahahaha

that is all
goodnight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment