WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Sunday, October 31, 2010

the lost of a great man.

hey there... im back. hihihihi.
but today, im goin to post something bad....
the world just lost a great man.. my uncle passed away last tuesday...
at around 5 pm, the same time with the eruption of mount merapi...
he had not illnesses at all... he fainted and passed away just like that...
maybe it IS time...
he was a great man, he was more like a father to me than an uncle....
he helped me and my fam a lot... 1000 thx to him....
he was sent to the burner yesterday at nongsa, and just now we took his ashes and brought it to the temple.
we performed some ritual yesterday and today....
THE WORLD JUST LOST A GREAT MAN.
the proof : among his ashes, there were green colored ashes. i wonder if it's relic??? people say that only a kind hearted man will have that kind of ashes....

im gonna miss him so much....
thanks for everything he had done for us...

SABBE SANKHARA ANICCA.

No comments:

Post a Comment