WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Saturday, October 09, 2010

mid semester report.

helllloooooo!!!!!!
hahahahah. today, saturday october 9th 2010. i received my 1st report as a student of HU. ehhehe
well, technically my mother was the one who received the report. ahhaahahahah
i was at home watching cartoon. LOL. ahahahah

i ranked 6 out of 26 students in my class. eheheheh. my scores are quite good. ehehheehe
though i expected to be top 5. eheheheh. but whatever....

here's my score :

agama : 86
pkn : 70
b.indo : 80
b.inggris : 85
mtk : 92!!!!!!!!!!
fisika : 83
biologi : 97!!!!!!!!!!
kimia : 87
sejarah : 83
seni budaya : 82
pendidikan jasmani : 82
teknologi informasi :83
mandarin : 85
math :89
physics : 93
biology : 70 (no surprise)
chem : 93.

total : 84.83

wahaaaaahahahahahahahah.....
eventhough im not top 5. but, what ever!!!
ahhahahaahahah

here are the pics of my report :





 that is the where all my scores are listed




the report card is in a form of a folder.....
heheheheh

that is all. goodbye!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment