WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Sunday, November 21, 2010

harry potter is not just showing for 1 day!!!

hey yo there!!!
hahahahaha.....
today, i went to watch "harry potter and the deathly hallow" with my aunt and my cousins....
it was good, cant wait for the 2nd part... it will be a show down. hahahahah...
i grew up along with this "harry potter" movies, so i must watch till the end.. hahahahaha

a lot of people are sooooo country bumpkin. geez......
do they think that harry potter will just be showing for one day??
when we got to the cinema, a lot of people were there before the cinema even open...
when the security opened the door, people were pushing each other and ran to the tickets lot, like they ran for their life... the security didnt really open the door, the moment when the security was goin to open the door, they immediately pushed the door open... the door slammed so hard!!!!
some boys even pushed some girls and women...
what a disgrace..... ckckckkckckc....
THERE WERE 2 STUDIO!! NOT JUST 1!!! AND HARRY POTTER WILL BE SHOWING FOR AT LEAST 1 MORE MONTH!!! C'MON... CKCKCKCKCKKC...

stupid people..... -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment