WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

holiday trip 24th to 26th.

yipppppppeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
holiday feels great. hehehehe...
after a few years, i finally have a trip during my holiday. ehhehehe...
on 24th of dec, im going to bintan with my fam. hahahaha..
i love that place, though it is not the ideal resort i've always wanted to go (MALDIVES), but it's okay..
bintan is beautiful too... eheheheheh.....
im goin for 3 days... 24th till 26th. ehehehhe.

i've been there before, but it was a long time ago.. maybe 8 or 7 years ago?? hahahaha...
it has been a long time since i had a holiday trip.. heheheheeh....


bye bye bye bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment