WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Friday, December 31, 2010

my final post.

hellooooo everybody....
there's a bad news i have to tell u guys...
this... will be the last post for me...
im going to shut down my blog.....
thanks for following me for all this time, thank you my fans..
im  sad too... but i must do this....
so dont be too sad okay??
life still goes on. ehhehe









but not everything is bad news...
there's a good news too....
so dont be too sad...
the good news is that............




this blog will resume it's routine in 2011.
hahahahahahha...
so be happy okay??
wkwkwkwkwk....
this  is my final post for 2010... this blog will shut down for 3 hours and start again in 2011...
ahahahahahah..



2010 has not been a really good year...
a lot of things had happened...
hahahaha..... from the beginning of the year, i already hated this 2010..
hahahahahah..
let's welcome the happiness and joy of 2011!!!!
hoooooorrrrraaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
of course it will be a better year, cause in 2011 it will be the year that we graduate 100%!!!
hohohohohoh...


i apologize for any mistake that i've done to any of you..
hehehehehe.....
and i forgive you all tooo... hahahaha
let's start this anew in later...... ahahhaah
in the coming new year..

that is all for my final post..
cheer up...
just wait for the grand opening of my blog...
i know that 3 hours is a long time.... so please wait patiently my fans...
bye bye. sayonara.

No comments:

Post a Comment