WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Saturday, January 29, 2011

new year is coming (lunar). new style.

hellooooooooo!!! hahahaha
yiiiiipppppeeeeeee!!!!
lunar new year is just 4 days more. hahahaha..
gong xi fa cai. hohoho
cant wait for the "red packets"(ang pao)..
hihihihihihi...



i just came back from the hair saloon.. hehehehe..
i went to okano.. it's a good saloon. heheheh..
i cut my hair a little bit and added a new style..
not really new actually.. hahahaha..

here are some pics :




hohohohohoh.. narcissism on.. hahahaha..
love that little change.. heeheh..
but when i got home, i just realized that the back is not short enough.. ckckkckc..
it will be long again in 2 or 3 weeks. huhuhuhu.. by then, i need to cut it again because of school. ckckck

well, that is all... sorry for not posting for so long..
dont miss me. ehehehe...
buhbye...

No comments:

Post a Comment