WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Monday, August 01, 2011

weird n cool dream...

hey hey hey!!! hahahahha...
back to post again. hahahah..
im post more frequently recently. hahahahah..

well, my post today will be about a weird but cool dream i had last night.. i still cant get over that dream..
hahahahha..
last night, i dreamed about being a new member of B2ST!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!
B2ST = a korean boyband... they are so cool, and im the new member?? wkwkwkwkwk

here's the story of my dream. hahhahaha.
i dont know how and when? but suddenly, im with them!! with the B2ST..
HAHAHAHA... we were in a room, preparing our costume and hair etc.. wkwkkwkwkw
im actually the 7th member of B2ST!!! ahahhahaah.
i have my own hairstylist, my own pro fashion designer... they prepared everything.. hahahaha
it was so cool.. hahahahah.. the shoes, the clothes, and etc. kwkwkwkwkw.
i remember that we were goin to perform in a parade, so all kpop stars are performing on stages at the road..
it was a parade. ahahhahaah. there were a lot of stages.. so it was like outdoor concert. ahahhahaah.
there were miss a, 2ne1, Boa and etc. ahahahahaha.. we were preparing for the concert.. kwkwwkwkw
i was with junhyung the whoooooooollleeeeeeeeeee time!!! kwkwkwkwkw.
we kept on talking, he was like giving me advice for the performance, the dance and the rap. wkwkkwkwk
so coool.. but then i woke up before we even perform... -_-
hais, wanna see us perform. wkwkwkkwkww.. hope that i can continue my dream tonight. huhuhuh..
weird right?? but cool.. ahhahahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment