WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Random

Hey! Long time no blog! Hahaha..
Currently im having my holiday back at home, in batam. Holiday for almost 2 months.. Well actually just about a month, but i skip the 1st week of the 3rd semester, which is next week 13th august.. I skip the 1st week cos the week after that we will have 10 days of holiday for the muslim idul fitri, s i rather stay in batam... I've been enjoying my vacation n having fun now.. Sleep till 2pm, watch drama, running man (korean variety show) , and playing games.. Btw, my aunt just gave me her ipad 2.. Love it, have been wanting a tablet for quite a while.. It would be perfect if i can get a new n better laptop, my laptop sucks.. But, wth... Cant get too greedy, mayb next time for the new laptop.. Lol.. Now im just gonna upload some pics.. Will update more in a few days perhaps..

Here :





No comments:

Post a Comment