WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Sunday, February 10, 2013

final night in batam

hey! my 2nd post in 2013 i think. hahaha. it's been 2 months since i last post bout anything.
well, first im gonna tell you that tonight is my final night in batam. T.T im goin back to yogyakarta tomorrow for my college. well actually class start tomorrow morning, but im gonna skip the first class, which is at 10.30 am. my flight is at 9.40 am. i'll arrive in yogya by 11.40 am, and will be at my dorm at around 12.30 i think. then i'll head for the 2nd class immediately if everything go as planned. the 2nd class is at 1pm, dont know if i'll make it, or if i'll be too lazy to go. wkkwkwkwkw. we'll see tomorrow. ahahha

i had fun in batam. way much more fun compared to in yogya. hahaha. cause my buddies and my girl are here. in yogya, well i have friends but we dont go out that often.. i actually alr settled quite well there, just that I LOVE BATAM WAAAAAY BETTERRRR! LOL. hahaha.

oh, and btw, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR, YEAR OF THE SNAKE! GONG XI FA CAI! WAN SHI RU YI! SHEN TI JIAN KANG! HUAAAAAAATTT AAAA!

it's chinese new year today, my fave occasion of the year. ahahhaa.  because. . . . . .
well, i dont know why, because it's in my gene??? hahaha. i just love it.

and also it's my 2nd year aka 2nd anniversary with angela today. which is 10th of february. our second year! and if  you dont know who angela is, she's my GF..

that's her pic.
time really flies! i know, i said that for the countless times, but im still amazed by how time flies so damn fast. it's my second year with her alr, and also i almost finished half of my college life. damn. time is something that flies like a nasa rocket when you dont think bout it, but crawls like a limb turtle when you think bout it. hahahah.

well, that's all today. bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment