WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Friday, March 04, 2011

bad and good day.

ola ola!!! ahahhaahaht
it has been a loooonggg time since my last post. hohohoho...
well, maybe just a month. ahahhaha.

today, im both mad and happy.. ahhahahaha..
im mad because stupid indonesia internet screw my UGM's test.
grrrrrrrrrrrr......
the test started online at 9 am, but i couldnt get into the website...
i could get into the website at 9.20 am!!! the test ended at 9.30 am!!!
so i only had 10 minutes to do all 50 questions.. grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!
im so mad, annoyed , and many negative emotion all inside of me...
i could do the test!!! but the stupid internet screw my test. grrrrrrrrr.......


enough bout that...
just now, i went to seoul garden and had dinner with my friends...
andi, agung, bobby, jane, jessy, jeffrey, lina, rais, susanto and sugianto..
we ate a lot and had a lot of fun and laughter..
it erased all those annoyance inside of me. hahahahahaha..
now i feel better..
i had let it go.. ahhahahahaha..
let god determine the result... it is predestined.  hohohohohoh..

well, that is all...
maybe i'll post again.......... next month maybe. hahahahaha
everyone is getting lazy and lazier at blogging. hohohoh..
bye bye ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment