WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Thursday, March 25, 2010

cheer up

hey yo guys!!!
heheheh
how are you all???
heheeh

today is the 4th day of the holiday!!
heehehh
a few more days, and it is "hello school"
11 more days til mid semester. . .
i will take this seriously and study hard!!!
heheheh
i will get a beautiful score!!!
wkwkkwkwkwkw
and will be in the top 4 in my class
hehehehe
the 4J : JUSTI,JESSY,JANE,JUMRIANY. . .
WKWKWKKWKW
im gonna conquer you "mid semester"
wahahahahhaahha

hmmmm . . .
i think i shouldn't always be sad bout the problem i have with "that person"
hehheeh
i must cheer up!!!
eheheh
live my life!!!
i got a lot of friends
ehehhe

but that doesnt mean i have given up on "that person"
heheh
i will still work hard to "repair" and "erase" our problem
hehehe
i still wanna be friend... close friend like we used to
heheeh
but im not that sad anymore. . .
im not that desperate like i WAS before. . .
i wonder what was i thinking, being that desperate before
hehehe
i've opened up, and cheered up
hehehehe

the carefree justi is back!!!
CALL ME "CAREFREE MAN"
WAHAHAHAHHA!

guess this is it!!!
bye-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment