WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

3rd day of holiday. . . changes in life

hey everybody!!!
hope that all of you are fine. . .
hope that you guys dont have problem bout people you care keeping distance from you
hehehehe

hmmmm. . .
today, i went to school again. . .
to play basketball. . .
it was fun
heheheheh
just now, at around 6.45 pm, me and my family went to pizza hut for dinner. . .
today is my cousin's birthday!!!
happy birthday to u!!!
he is 5 years old now!!!
hope that he wont be as naughty as he is now. . . .
hehehe

hmmmm. . .
today is the 5th day of the month of tranquility. . .
i didnt sms "that person"
just 2 message bout i realize that im too glued to her.  . .
-no reply-

hmmmm. . .
just not sms her for a week i felt like something is wrong,
like something is missing in my life. . .
i've gotten used  to share problems with her, and chat with her. . .
WHAT AM I GONNA DO IN A MONTH???
.....
you guys might think im exaggerating things(lebai). . .
but it is true, when you guys experience this,
you guys will know how i feel. . . .
im really scared that this wont end. . .
im scared that things wont get better, and it will last like this forever. . .
im really scared. . . T_T
hope i can turn back time, and change everything. . .

i dont know what to talk bout anymore. . .
guess this is it. . .
i will post again tomorrow. . .
goodnight. . .
wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment