WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Friday, March 19, 2010

A MONTH OF TRANQUILITY

HELLOOOOO AGAIN!!!!
heheheh
today is the day that i start to enter a month of tranquility and meditate
hehehe
remember what i said yesterday???
bout knowing how people thoughts bout me.
hmmmmm, that person is really important to me!!!
i really treasure that person...
(you guys might already know that i have a special feeling towards that person)
now i know how that person feel bout me,
hmmmmm, im trying to be better than before. . .

we used to be really close,
a really really close friend. . .
we share our problem, and tell each other our experience in school..(even though through sms)
but recently, we become really far apart
even though we are in the same school. . .
so close yet so far. . .
each time i sms that person,
the answers are always busy and tired to sms

im not forcing that person to have the same feeling like me,
but all i want now is just to be friend
is that so hard???
hmmmmmm, im not blaming that person,
but i really hope that we can be like how we used to before. . .
just best friends like how we used to. . .

so starting today,
i enter a month of silence
haahahaha
for a month,
i wont sms that person,
give each other some times,
hoping that by doing this,
we can all calm down
and return to how we used to. . .
heheheh

I REALLY MISS 2009
2009 WAS THE BEST YEAR EVER!!!




hmmmmm,
that is all,
goodnight!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment