WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Thursday, March 18, 2010

NOT A GOOD DAY

HMMMM.... today is not a really good day for me.
today i know how some people feel.(bout me of course)
hmmmmm. . . .
im not really hurt, but just a little bit sad to know.
hmmmm, but i think we should think and look at things from another point of view.
maybe cause of today, i can change and be someone better, so that people will like me more ^ ^
heheheheheh
hmmmmm, though it is still quite sad.
my decision today, could really affect my life, and all aspects in my relationship. . .
heheheheh
lets just let time lead us to answers. . .
hehhehheheh
i really love the quote that Lia told me. . .
FOLLOW/LISTEN TO YOUR HEART,
EVEN THOUGH IT IS AT YOUR LEFT SIDE, IT IS ALWAYS RIGHT. ^ ^


THAT IS THE BEST QUOTE THAT I HAVE EVER HEARD.
THANK YOU LIA.
EHHEHEHEH

hmmmmm....
i think that is all for today,
goodnight everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment