WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

second day of holiday!!!

today i went to dwiki's house to do our presentation project. . . . .
our project is to make a video of us cooking and present it. . .
the presentation will be next week . . .

we cooked chicken teriyaki and potato soup...
the chicken teriyaki tasted good, but im not really sure bout the potato soup. . .
heheheh
no offence jumriani!
hahahahha

after that, i went to my school
since the ring had been fixed, so i decided to go there and play.  . .
the sec 2 students were having their p.e class today, so i had some company
heheheheh
at around 5.15, i took a ride from om jackson's bus, and asked him to dropped me at the cross road near bcs...
i walked home from there, and unfortunately my slipper was broken. . .
so i walked barefoot back to my home. . .
luckily my aunt was on her way back home, so i took a ride
hahahahaha
that is all bout my activity today
hahahahaa
hope people visit my blog, so im not just typing for myself
heheheh


GOODNIGHT !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment