WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Monday, March 15, 2010

A START

HELLLOOOOOO!!!!
EHHEHEE
im new! i just started this blog, so show me some pointers, ok??
ehheheh
i will start by introducing myself. .
my name is justiady kalvianto. . .
17 years old, now in sekolah djuwita.
i am a nature lover!!!
so don't try or even think bout doing things that destroy the nature. . .
heheh...
hmmmm... i love music,sports and games. . .
secondhand serenade and boys like girls are my fav artists. . .
basketball and swimming are my fav sports. . .
rpg is my fav game's genre
hehehehe
hmmmm,that is all
i will try to always update my blog. . .
so stay tuned
hehehehe
bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment