WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

one day holiday

hellooooo. . .
this is my second post,
heheeheh
hmmmmm.... im going to tell you guys bout my one day holiday, which is today. . .
today,i woke up at around 9 am. . .
i went to bcs today, starting at around 11 am. . .
just walked aroung bcs, looking at some beeuties. . .
hahahahahaha
then we went to donny's birthday. . .
donny invited a lot of people, we ate at "pempek citra".
his sister,elvi, kept on hitting me, because i made joke out of her. . .
hahahhahah
it was so much fun to make fun of her.
ahhahahah
then me,jessy,agung and rubby went to karaoke at monic. . .
we sang for 1 hour, though we might not be a good singer, but it was fun. . .
hahahahahaha
i went back home at bout 4.30 pm . . .
then i went to pizza hut for dinner at bout 7.20 pm with my mom,sister,aunt and uncle. . .
hmmm, we ate a lot, as usual. . .
ahhahahaah
then at around  8.45 pm we went back home, but on the way my aunt bought "mi goreng" from a small stall.
people might say that it is not hygienic, but foods from small stall are delicious. . .

tomorrow i still need to go to school. . .
sigh...
that is it bout today. . .
im bout to sleep now,
goodnight!!!
NO NIGHTMARE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment