WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

1st week of mid sem

hey yo guys!!!
hahahaha
back to post
hehehehe

like i said before,
im having my mid semester tests ..
hehehehe
that damn stupid tests..
ahha

did quite good for math and statistic (i think). .
but that damn chemistry was so annoying!!!
difficult questions!!!
i bet the whole class gonna get "ugly" score
hahahah
it was really difficult...
watever...
cant help it, the only thing i can do now is to get good score for the upcoming tests
eheheh
GO FOR IT!!!
hahaha
im gonna have my physics test tomorrow, and im gonna conquer that test
wkkwkwkwkw
wahahahhahahahaha!!!

i have some photo for today's post .. .
heheheeh
these photos were taken when we were about to went home
heheeheh
featuring : ms.revi
                bu. ana



       these are ms revi(left) and bu ana(right)

                 they really look like twins,dont they?

                   see?? they are twins! (we say)

                      look so alike/similar. .
wkkwkwkwkwkwkkwkwkwk

that is all for today's post,
goodbye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment