WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Thursday, April 08, 2010

REACHING THE DESTINATION!!!

After a series of battle. . .. 
justiady has finally defeated the 3 of 4 demonic tests bosses!!!
he had taken down math,
he survive through chemistry,(eventhough with severe wounds)
he slaughter physics!!!
all he have to do is knock out biology!!!

after that, only small weak bandit tests stand in his way
wahahahahhahahahah

kinda like an ending of a movie
kwkwkwkwk

today, when i entered my class room, i immediately take out my physics' books and study with my friends!!!
we discussed bout a lot of question .. .
in the end, we can all slaughter the physics test...
hehehehe

after school, me, jessy, agung, andi and bobby sat near at the school gate. .
we talked bout a lot of things, and having fun
ahahhaah
since my mum couldnt pick me up today,
so i took a ride home with jessy's bus..
the bus dropped me near bcs and i walked home.
hehehe
i studied for a while, and now im online
wkkwkkw
tomorrow i'll be having my biology and writing test.
all i need to study is biology..
then next week, there wont be anymore difficult tests
ahhahahaaha

i will get ready for djuwita's tournament!!
gotta look good and show them my skill....
kwkwkwkwkwkwk
there might be some chicks
kwkwkwkw

that is all
goodnight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment