WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Monday, April 12, 2010

im back!

hey yo guys!!
hahhah
im back!!!
back from tpi
ahhaha
actually i came back yesterday, but i got no time to post
hahaha

i went to tpi to visit my grandfather's grave. . .
he passed away when i was just at primary 2...
we stayed in the "comfort hotel"
we arrived there at around 12 noon

here are some photos

                       this was my hotel cottage

 in the 1st night, we ate here...(tpi's version of hawker center)

  all the food there tasted great!! i ordered all of this! (^_^)

          woooooow!!! yummy

 the next day, early in the morning we went to visit my grandfather's grave...
the photo above is the photo during the sunrise!
it was beautiful!


this is my grandfather's grave.. with some offerings and things we were going to burn

those were the thing that we were going to burn..
car,shoes,clothes and other things

im the king of the world!!! wkwkwkwkwk
i was standing on top of my grandfather's grave, putting some papers
(dont know what it is called)

i was standing on top of my grand father's grave bare feet.
the soil was soft and fertile...
and as you can see, those were the papers we pun on my granddad's grave.

into the inferno..hahaha
we burned the offerings...
(HELP!!! a car was burning!)
wkkwkwkwkw

and then we went to my old place for foods and visit some relatives.
ahahaha
pelantar 2..
my home was situated there...
hehehe

that is all...
ehhehehehe
i came back to batam at around 3.40 pm...
eheheheh

goodnite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment