WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

wednesday and tuesday

hey yo !!!
ahhahahah
back for another post...

gonna tell u guys bour yesterday 1st...

yesterday was my cousin's b'day...
her 2 b'day....
she is so cute...
ehheheh
we went to seoul garden for our dinner...
seoul garden is an "all u can eat restaurant"
i ate a lot
ahahhahaha
we went there at around 6.15 pm..
ehehhe
here are some photos :

there she is!! the b'day girl!! isn't she cute??? VION
ehehehheeh

her picture with her mom,dad and brothers

her picture with my aunt and my aunt's husband
(they are vion's godmother and godfather)

vion's photo with her beloved brothers and sister.
(the guy wearing blue shirt is quite cute)
wkkwkwkw

my raw food (i ate 4 plate of that)

in the end . . . . . .

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW...

hehehe
that is bout yesterday.

bout today :
today, we had vocab and literature test...
i didnt study yesterday, i studied bout 30 min bfore the test...
ahahhaha
since im a genius, i can do the test well
wkwkkwkwkw
we found out that literature wont affect our report's score!!
then why do we have literature test???

it remains a mistery
ahhahaha

that is all
good bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment