WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Saturday, May 22, 2010

hangout before final test

hey there!
today, i had a hangout with jessy,jane n rizky.
we tried to enjoy the days we have before the final exam.
we ate in gadeno, then spent a quite sometime there.
we walked in bcs, looking at things and took some pictures.
then we went to coffee town, spent quite sometime there, we talked bout a lot of things.
we also took some pics. then we went to the top parking lot, we took some stupid pics too.
hahahha
it was fun. eventhough we didnt really have a destination, it was fun.
sometimes, just spendin your time with your friends without really doing any activity, might actually be really fun.
i will post the pics tomorrow, my net speed doesnt allow me to upload the pics

hehehehe
goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment