WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Thursday, May 20, 2010

ms revi's b'day

hey there!
today is ms revi's b'day, we celebrated her b'day during the english and literature subject.
hehehehehe
we bought her a cake, we made her a handmande scrapbook that contains our photograph.
heheeheheheh
she was so touched and she cried. ehhehehe.
ms revi's is the best form teacher i have ever had in my school life.
all the best to her.
she might not be the best english teacher but she is the best form teacher.
we also took some pictures :
(more pics coming up tomorrow)








the scrapbook that we made for ms revi

No comments:

Post a Comment