WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Saturday, June 05, 2010

bayu's and rubby's birthday

hey yo!
heheeheh
last sunday, rubby and bayu treated us to a seafood at barelang.
hehehehe
the food there was delicious.
here are some pics :

the view was directly the 1st barelang's bridge

a "kelong" where the restaurant have all their fishes etc

jessy with her newly cut hair

a pic of the crabs awaiting their death.

enjoying the breeze


1st b'day boy (middle) with 2 body guard

2nd b'day boy

our F-O-O-D-S

in the end

we all enjoyed our food [adrian(botak), hanung, jessy]

ehheheeh
those are the pics.

on monday, im going to be involved in a great war.
im the warrior that will defeat all the demonic test and save the day!
wahahahahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment