WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

tired

hey yo!
hehehehe
how are you guys?
wkwkkwkwkw
no real/big event to post, im just gonna post bout "final exam is coming".
heheheheheh
neveer expected time to past so fast, wish that i can rewind and enjoy some past experience.
hehe. though i want to get a good score, but im kinda tired to study.
getting tired bout the routine responsibility that i must do everyday.
waking up at 6.30 am, get to school, study, then when final test, study hard and stressed yourself for just 2 numbers that will be written on your paper.
sigh. . .
tired of all this, im getting tired of everything.
wish that there is someone that can really understand me and make me relax and forget bout all the problem i have.(doesnt mean a girlfriend, could just be friend)
i used to have that kind of person though.......
but. . . . .      i lost her.
i lost her just because of a moment of being shy and lack of guts.
sigh. . . an hour of dinner, cause me to lose that kind of person i used to have.
but that taught me a lesson, never being shy and always have the guts to pursue what u want.
kinda regret that i was shy and lack of the guts.
want to return to that moment and fix everything. (if only i could)
im really tired. . . .
i want "that kind of person" that i mentioned just now, that can understand me and make me relax.
i want to be pampered too! i want someone who can share the burden that i have on my shoulder.
why cant anybody give in to me, and let me have what i want?
why must i always give in to everybody around me? my friends and everybody else!
why cant they give in to me and just let me win sometimes?
im really tired of being the person who make everybody else happy! why cant others be the one who make me happy instead? why must i be the one who try hard to avoid conflict and make everybody else happy?
im tired of being the nice guy, im tired of always being the one who help people!
why cant others help me instead? im tired of all that!
sometimes i think that making them happy might make me happy too,
but im not happy at all!
sigh. . .. 
need that kind of person!

the conclusion is : i miss 2009! 2009 will always be the best year!

No comments:

Post a Comment