WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

consider it OVER! GRRRRR....

enough is enough!
i've reached my boiling point!
you have gone too far!


i had enough of all this!
i cant take it anymore!
i wont bow down to you! grrrrrrrrrrrr......
you cant bully meeeeee!!!!
you are weak and im stronger than you!!!
you go to hell!!!

grrrrr............


go to hell you evil exam!!!!
wkkwkwkw....
no more exam! the exam is now over!!!!
ahahhahaha...
oleeeholeholeholeeeeh! oleeeeh,oleeeeh!
ahhaha,, F.R.E.E.D.O.M!
lalalalalla... heheh...

i've finish my exam! curse you, stupid exam!
hahahahah
(actually i have 2 more days of exam, but i consider it OVER, cause it is as good as OVER)
ehheheheh...

holiday is coming!!!
i love you! my beloved holiday!
hihihi. . . .
most of the burden on my shoulder have been taken off!!!
hehehe... it is time for freedom and enjoy life! ahha.

i got 7.9 for my math, and bu dumaris said that i was too careless...
hais, dont know how to cure that illness of me...
i got 8.3 for my physics.. hmmmmm... not bad..
ahhah..
watever, think bout the score some other times...
hihihihih...
now is the time to relax,have fun and enjoy the freedom that we have now!
wahahahahah.....

here are some pics of a really sweet couple :

what were they doing??!!
hanung was like "wow,it feels so good" but then suddenly became "aarggh, it hurts! please be gentle"
sigh,kids these days...


that is all...
good bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment