WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Thursday, June 17, 2010

last day of exam, and a day full of separation.

today, both happiness and sadness are mixed inside my heart...
let's first talk bout happy..

today is the last day of our final exam, freedom is now upon us.
HOLIDAAAAY! hahahah...
i want to enjoy this holiday, relax my self and set my mind free!
cause when im back to school, i will be in senior 3...
no more fooling around..
hahahha
im gonna make the best out of this holiday!
ahhahahaah...

now is the sad part...
today is the last day that we spend with most of our beloved teachers at school.
a lot of them are going away, back to their hometown, find another job, etc...
it was so sad to leave them, they were like our 2nd family..
we love them so much!
here are some pics :

No comments:

Post a Comment