WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Sunday, June 20, 2010

fun saturday....

helloooooo

btw, yesterday i forgot to post bout the fun saturday, even though the title has the "fun saturday"
paixe2....

yesterday, we had a school trip with the senior 1 students...
we went to batam tv..
eventhough it was small compare to other tv studio like medicorp..(eventhough i never went to mediacorp)

hahaahha...
we took a lot of pics..
it was fun..
hanung and hana were asked to be a reporter, it was so funny...
ahahhahaha...

we went back to school at around 1 pm...
hahahhaha..
btw, did i mention i got my laptop???
wkwkkwkwkw

paixe2...
hehehehe.

that is all.. bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment