WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Sunday, June 27, 2010

on holiday!!!!

yiiihaaaaaaaa!!!
holiday!!!
kwkwwkwk
im on holiday!!
yuuuuhuuuuuuuu!!!
(although this post is quite late, im on holiday since last week)
hahahahah....
djuwita gave us a month of holiday, hehehehe..
but not much activity has been going on...
ahhahaahh...
djuwita will resume school life on 19th of july...
heheheeh...
got 3 more weeks till the 19th...

hhhhmmm..
tell u what, though dj gave us a month of holiday, for me it will be like only 3 weeks...
hahahahah....
i will start to get busy on 12th of july...
hehehehe..
you guys will know lateer...
hahahaha...

dont know what to do in this few weeks..
hais..
a lot of people went abroad, but i just stay in "batam sweet batam"...
hahahaha...

i can only enjoy my holiday till the 12th...
heeheh...
just 2 more weeks!!!
gotta find something to do
ahhahah..

that is all, bye!
quote of the day :
"sometimes disaster turns into blessing, and blessing turns into disaster."

No comments:

Post a Comment