WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

holiday feels good. . . . . .

waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!
holiday feels good!!! eventhough i have nothing to do, no trip like my friends, but it still feels good..
ahhaha..
waking up at 9 or 10 am, doing anything that u want, that u like, that u enjoy..
ahhahahaha...
gotta enjoy this holiday as much as i can, cause i will be in the 3rd year of my high school life soon...
not much time to relax and enjoy everythings again..
heehee....
next 2 semester i will have tutor for the uan, every monday, wednesday, and friday..
other than that, i will have longer school time, longer time for math, physics, chemistry, biology, english and indonesia..
sigh...
it will be a damn tiring year...
it's alright though, i will get through this year
hahaha...
btw i really envy my friends, they can enjoy their holiday till the 19th while i can only enjoy my holiday till 12th..
hehehehe...
you guys will know why soon, hihihihihih....
if i've done any mistakes, i apologize to u,my friends..
ehehhehe..

this is all..
bye bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment