WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Thursday, July 08, 2010

eclipse

yo man!!!
hhahah...

like what i've said in my previous post,
i watched eclipse yesterday with andi,sugi,rubby,susanto,hanung,prima, and jumriani..
it was quite good, i kinda love the story..
heheheh...
but i dont like that jacob...
he's so shameless.. ckckckkcck..
how can he say to bella like "i know u love me"
whatt???
and he even say "im better that that guy(edward), i can give u more"
i was like "yuck"
it was kinda disgusting..
ckckckck..

hahahah..
before we enter the studio, a funny incident happened.
when we were going to show our ticket to the ticket lady, she was going to close the door,
and hanung thought that she was not going to allow us to enter the studio, so hanung shouted from afar,
like "mbak mbak mbak!!!!"
he thought that the lady was not going to allow us to enter..
ckckckck..
it was so funny...
it's like he never went to the cinema..
ckckckkc....

another thing is, i never knew that sugi was kinda gay...
when bella chose edward rather than jacob,
and jacob was heart broken,
sugi said "udah, sama aku aj".
????
he wanted to date jacob???
eeeeeeeewwww....
ckckckckk....
to sugi : there are a lot of girls in this world.
heheheh...


another important thing.
i think that it is time for me to announce this.
ahhahah..
jane and jessy already know bout this,
so to hanung and rizky :
im no longer a djuwita's student. i wont continue my 3rd year in djuwita.
i've moved to HU.
HEHEHEH..
sorry for not telling u guys earlier.. LoL.
my mum insisted that i move, cause last time i said that a lot of our teachers are no longer in djuwita,
and dj is so slow in recruiting teachers, then my mum told me to move to HU.
ahhahah..
cause it will be my last year, so no time to fool around anymore..
hahah..
sorry..
wkwkkwkw..

dont worry, we will still meet often, in PG, and we can still hangout and watch movies..
hahahah..
im officially a hu student..
heheheh...
goodluck to u guys in school..
wkwkkwkw
bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment