WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

futsal center...

yo yo yo!!!
hahahah...
today, i went to futsal center at about 1.45 pm to play soccer..
heheheh...
it was supposed to be at 3, but they changed it to 2 pm
hehehe..
i rush there immediately when i get andi's call that we were supposed to be there at 2..
hehehe..
we played a few games of soccer...
since we are on holiday, we didnt work out, so we lose our stamina..
playing for just a while made us so tired..
ckckckck
we should work out more often.. ahhahaha...

just now, i was on fire!!!!
yeaaaaaaaaaah!!!
hahahah.....
i scored a lot of goals..
hehehe
im just like thomas muller( the player from germany) !!!
hahahah.....
im so impressed by myself... hmmmmmmmmmmm...........
ahhahhah...

at around 3 pm, dwiki, agano and 2 friends of them came too..
we rearranged our team..
my team : me, andi, sugi, agung, leo, and rubby.
dwiki's team : dwiki,agano,jeffrey,hendero, 2 of dwiki's friends.
heheheh...
we beat them!!! the score was 12-6.
we win!!
hahaha..
it was fun + tiring...
ckckckck...

hehehe..
that's all...
btw, tomorrow im going to watch eclipse with my friends..
hehheh...

goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment