WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

i caused another girl to be pregnant AGAIN

aloooohaaaaaa!!!
hahahah. . . .
im back again.
heheheh...

1st im going to post bout last sunday,
last sunday me n my dj friends went to watch the movie "inception".
it was a good movie, not bad, it's about dream. it tells how the character go into a person's dream to control his mind and give him a new idea. . .
it's a complicated movie, but u must keep on watching till the end before understanding it.
hehehehe..
it proves that i have better iq than jessy!
wkwkkwwk. . .

yesterday was the 1st day of my primagama's tuition. i'm in the same class with rizky, hanung and jumriani.
hihihihihi. . .
jumri was as fierce as ever!
u know what?? she cut her hair! wkwkwkwk... it was so weird..
hehehehe.. im used to her having long hair. hehehehe....

now bout today,
today i caused another girl to be pregnant again. ckckckck. . .
sigh... i need to be responsible...
kckckckc...



wkwkkwkwkw. . .
i was referring to a short drama that we made in school!!!
kwkwkwkw. . .
we made a short drama bout giving birth,.
i got the role of the father. . .
wkkwkwkw. . .
why do i always get that kind of role?!
back in dj, bout 4 months ago, i got this kind of role too. . .
i was playing as jessy's boyfriend that caused  her to be pregnant, and now when im in HU, i got the same kind of role again! ckckckck...
sigh... it's my fault. . .
it really was my fault. . .


it's my fault for being so handsome, that i always get the role of a boyfriend or husband.
wkwkwkwkwkkw :p
hahahaha. . .

well, that is all...
goodbye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment