WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Friday, August 20, 2010

20th august

hey yo!!!
ahhahaha...
not much activity has been going on recently....
ahahahah...
so i will just post things that appear in my mind. heheheheeh..

today is 20th august 2010....
20th august used to be a meaningful date for me...
USED TO BE.
ehheeheh...
365 days ago, it was a happy day for me... hehehehe...
but now, it is just a normal day that's not important and nothing happen.

last year, 20th august 2009... it was thursday, and we didnt need to go to school, it was holiday...
hehehehe...
at megamall, i watched G.I joe with that person... ehheheeh...
well, im shy to say it but, i was so happy that time. LOL.
hehehehe... just the 2 of us, and we talked a lot..
since we couldnt talk much at school, so at that time we were both happy that we could talk so much..
we chatted without any interference from any of our friends.. hahahahaha...
...............

but it's all in the past... it's just an experience now, nothing much......
a lot has change in this 365 days, a damn lot...
let's just take it as a "used to be".
hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment