WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Thursday, August 19, 2010

holiday's side effect

hey all!!!
back to post again, so that this blog will not be neglected....
hahahaah.....

im just going to post some side effect that i have after a few days of holiday.....
i had a holiday since last wednesday till sunday, then back to school on monday and holiday again on tuesday. (independence day).
these few days of holiday have contaminated me! this year i made a promise to myself to study hard no matter what, and i studied seriously for this past 1 month.
but the holiday has revealed my nature, my lazy nature....
yesterday, for no real reason, i was so tired and so lazy to study. at school, i may appear to be like studying, but instead i my mind bought a plane ticket and flew away....
ckckkckckc....
maybe i was pushing myself too hard???
but it's un that we are going to face! other than that, i need to have good score on my report card so that i can   continue my studies out of batam! especially UGM and ITB, i want to major in civil engineering or aerospace engineering! that is my dream....
heehhehe...

that is all,
good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment