WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

after 2 weeks of holiday.

hey yo!!! hahahaha...
it's school time again..... after 2 short weeks of holiday... hahahaha
CANT GET ENOUGH OF HOLIDAY!!!
wkkwwkwk... i want more holiday!! TT
heheeh...

today is the first day school for me, cause i was sick yesterday so i didnt go to school.heheheh.
btw,today i woke up early... at 5am! i couldnt sleep longer, maybe because i had enough sleep yesterday, LOL.
something happened today at school... at around 9 am, me n my friends were on our way to the lab, then the headmaster grabbed us and gave us a letter, he said that we must cut our hair before we can return to the school.
he sent us back home, and demanded us to cut our hair!!!!! DAMN!! ckckkckc...
that was my first time in my whole life!!! my first time being chased out of school and then cut my hair before i can return back to school. damn it.
i went to a place near ananda to cut my hair. geez, i grew my hair nicely n it looked great today, and i had to cut it?! ckkckcckckk..... DAMN.
it was so sudden. normally they will check the students' hair after the ceremony, normally the 2nd week after a holiday. today is the first time they did that. sigh... im so unlucky. -_-

okay. i think that is all.
goodnight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment