WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Friday, September 17, 2010

exhuasted !!!!!! sigh.......

hey there!!! kwkwkwkwwk.....
i think 9 out of 10 of my post have that opening. ahhahaaha.....


today, me,agung,hendero,andi,jeffrey,fredy,suyan n wilsen went for morning jog...
we gathered at TNI at around 5.45 am. we planned to jog from 5.30, but at 5.30 only me n agung were there. ckkckckcckckck...... agung even got scared because it was dark. sigh....
we started to jog at around 6.10 am.....
there's no exact location for today... we just jogged around nagoya, from TNI to center point and then back to TNI... after that we played basketball at TNI's court.... most of us havent played for quite some time, so our performance wasnt really the amazing type. ckckkckckc...
we didnt play seriously, because of fredy AKA hiu hiu, we laughed more, and that  made us tired.
it's quite funny that we got exhausted not because of the exercise but because of the laughter..
ckckck...   we were so exhausted after that, or at least i was really exhausted...
we felt how tiring it was when we were in fredy's car on the way for breakfast..
i couldnt catch my breath.... i wonder why???????????
i think it's because we woke up so early in the morning, and our body were not used to it.
i think that is the main reason... ahhahaha....
after we had our breakfast, fredy gave us a ride home... wkwkkwwwwwwwww
and that's it...
it was really exhausting.......

No comments:

Post a Comment