WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Friday, September 09, 2011

pics bout my college



hello hello! hahaha.. back to just post some pics. i didnt post it last time cause my net connection was slow last time. so i post these pics now. those are pics bout my college, books and classroom.
this here is the pic bout my textbooks.. 5 for 4 years.. all are so thick.. those are imported from USA. cool!
just 5 textbooks, but this semester we just use 1, we just use the middle one, the structural analysis.
maybe next semester we will use the others, it depends on the lecturer.
normally the lecturer give us some files, pdf, M.words, those are the materials, otherwise known as E-Books.



the next 2 pics will be bout my class rooms..


the first pic is from the entrance AKA door...
the second pic is showing the front part of the class room.
my class room is a special class room.. different from the others..
cause i major in civil engineering international program.. so our chair is better, our table is better and we have AC and our class room is smaller than the others. we are like semi-private class. haahhaha.
cause we have less student, this year, our year, the int. civil engineering has only 8 students.. hahahaha
but they say that last few years they have less.. hahahaha.
the regular civil engineering has bout 30 over to 40 students in one class..
im glad im in the international class.. cause i like it this way... i dont like too many students in one class. hahaha. you can say its a habit, after all when im in high school, my class has only bout 12 to 17 students. ahahhaha.. i hate crowded class. hahaahah.
btw, i like the chair... it's wheel chair! hahahaha. and the chair is so comfortable.. yeeeeey!!!
the regular class use the wooden chair.. wkwkwkwkwk.

well, that's pretty much all of it. eheehehe.
btw, im so envy of jane... she's going to watch a kpop concert... aaaaaah... i want too. :(

bye bye.. ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment