WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Friday, September 16, 2011

EACEF master of ceremony

hello hello! hahahah.
another post from me. hahahah.
this time, im gonna post bout a really exciting and cool activity that im goin to participate.
it's the EACEF! i guess 99% of you dont know what the hell is that, but that is a really really cool "stuff"
EACEF = EUROPEAN ASIAN CIVIL ENGINEERING FORUM..
it's an annual international conference/seminar/forum created to as a bridge to connect asia n europe about knowledge and etc bout civil engineering, to put it simply, it's a meeting between professional civil engineers and professors.
this year, my university = UNIVERSITAS ATMA JAYA YOGYAKARTA will be the committee or the organizer for this grand international event. each year they will be held at different place or even country.
maybe, next year will be in NUS (singapore), it will be held in various countries in asia n europe.
like i mentioned earlier, this year it will be held  in my university.. they had a 2 years preparation, since 2009. hahahaha..
we (students of faculty of civil engineering, especially the international class) were chosen to be the committee for this event (panitia). my seniors had preparation and meeting since a few months ago, but me and my classmates are new students, so we only had meeting since last monday.. we are totally new. hehehe.
amazingly, i was chosen as the master of ceremony... sounds cool??? hahahah. it means MC actually. ahhaha
but still, it will be amazing!!!! being the host of an international conference? it's one in a life time!!!
i will not let this opportunity go to waste. ahahhaha. i accept this offer.. hahahah.
this conference has speakers / presenters from singapore, japan, germany, thailand and so on, all are professors, not normal speakers.. all the guests that will be there are professors, top engineers and lecturers...
even the Ambassador of republic federal of germany will be there!!! in shorts, germany AMBASSADOR will be there.. cool.. never imagine i will be involved in such a huge event! international!
especially in my 1st semester of university.. incredible. hahahah..
im both excited and nervous.. cause i will be talking in front of guests from various countries! whoooa! there will be about 200 guests in total!
hahahah. hope that i wont mumble and stutter. hihihih..
this will be a really really wonderful experience for me..
the conference will be on 20th and 21st of september.. 4 days more.. i have to be mentally prepared!
wish me luck everyone!
it's a whole new challenge for me.. it's gonna be challenging, fun, exciting and so on..
yeeeey!!!
wish me luck! bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment