WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

holiday!!! back to batam!

hello hello!!! hahahah.
im having my holiday right now.. and im in batam right now hahaha
my exam ended at 21st of december, and i came back to batam at 23rd of december..
it feels better to be at home, and further more i like batam better than yogya anw. hahahah.

this will be a great holiday!!! last saturday, i had a mini reunion with some of my friends and on new year eve im goin to have TWO bbq party!!! yeee! hahaha. it's gotta be fun..
also im going to the gym during this holiday, trying to built up some abs. ahahhaha
agung and andi go to the gym too, but they are trying to built their arms and chest muscle..
adrian and I are trying to built some abs. 
hope that this 1 month of gym wont be in vain. hahah.

well, that is all... will post more during this holiday, since i have WiFi connection at my home..
bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment