WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Sunday, December 04, 2011

nice dream.. :)

hey there! this is my 2nd post in 2 days. ahhahaha.
just found an interesting topic, well at least it might be interesting for me and jane though. hahaha.
it's about a dream i had last night.... weird, but nice dream. hahahah.

last night, i dont know how and how the dream goes, but i just remember the part that i actually......

I KISSED SOOYOUNG ON THE CHEEKS..  =0
hahahah. it's impossible in real life, and probably a miracle for any fans. ahahahah.
when i woke up for a while, i suddenly remember that part, but i dont remember any other parts of the dream, just THAT part. hahaha.. though it's a dream, but still great... at least i experienced it though... though in my dream. ahhahaha.

for you who dont know who sooyoung is, im gonna tell you.. she's a member of SNSD, a girls group of kpop. here are some pics :








know her now? hahah.. see, isnt she pretty... hahaha...
she's the tallest among all the SNSD members, she has long beautiful legs... she eats a lot, but able to maintain her slim figure!!! i bet lotsa girls are going to envy her. hehehe.
she's my bias in SNSD aka my fav among the members of SNSD.
well, i guess that's all. a post about my weird, yet nice dream. ahahhaa

No comments:

Post a Comment